Points: 3 points per 1/4 of the recipe (photo shows 1/4)
Review: This recipe was really yummy. However, it took FOREVER. I think it was supposed to take an hour bake time but I thought I could cook half the night before and half the morning of. The omelette and I did not see eye-to-eye. It still took a full hour in the morning. I wake up hungry. This did not work for me.
Score: 5.0 for taste but a 3.0 overall because of time/effort.
Review: This recipe was really yummy. However, it took FOREVER. I think it was supposed to take an hour bake time but I thought I could cook half the night before and half the morning of. The omelette and I did not see eye-to-eye. It still took a full hour in the morning. I wake up hungry. This did not work for me.
Score: 5.0 for taste but a 3.0 overall because of time/effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment