Sunday, November 8, 2009

Crazy-good Cold Sesame Noodles (vegetarian) - p264


Review: I was a little hesitant to make this recipe. #1 it has tofu shirataki which always freaks me out and #2 it had peanut butter and it was cold. Just seemed like it wouldn't turn out very good. But it was actually very good. I definitely think that if I had some time to plan that I would make this again. As it was, I didn't think it all the way through so when I saw "cold sesame noodles," I guess I thought room temperature was good enough but I think it actually would have been a lot better if I had chilled it. Also, not sure I'd call it sesame noodles but more like pad thai (and the HG pad thai recipe wasn't as peanut buttery as this one).

Score: 4.5/5
Prepared: 11/3/09

http://www.hungry-girl.com/chew/chewdetails.php?isid=1548
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment