Monday, January 18, 2010

Cheesy Beefy Quesadilla and Spicy Tortilla Pizza Mexicali

Review: Both these recipes were made with SOY crumbles. The beefy quesadilla was a little bland but filling even for its small size. This recipe actually called for scallions which I didn't have so that may have made up for the lack of flavor. Also, all of the recipe call for La Tortilla Factory tortillas which I haven't been able to find so I'm just using 96% FF Mission tortillas. They're pretty good. They only come in medium so I can't splurge for the large ones some of the recipes call for.

Score: 4.5/5
Points: 4

http://www.hungry-girl.com/chew/chewdetails.php?isid=1725



Review: This "pizza" was actually really good but I was still hungry after I ate it (and I had had the one above a couple hours before it). My husband really liked this recipe was even hungrier than I was afterward!

Score: 4/5
Points: 3

Prepared: 1/17/10
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment