Points: 1 pt/ 2/3 cup
Score: 4/5
Review: So, I have to say that this recipe REALLY surprised me. #1 - it was super tasty. #2 - it seriously looks like potato salad. Scarily so, in fact. When I first made this (before it had time to "marinade," I said to myself, "HG, you are crazy if you think people are going to believe this is potato salad - you can SEE cauliflower florets - pfft." Then the next time I opened the fridge, I couldn't believe it - it looked like potato salad! Bizarre. Now, to be truthful, the taste could pass for potato salad but the texture never would. It feels like cauliflower in my mouth. Definitely an interesting experiment. Now I have a huge tub of "potato salad." Who's coming over? Did I mention it's ONE POINT for 2/3 cup? That's amazing.
http://www.hungry-girl.com/chew/chewdetails.php?isid=1520
No comments:
Post a Comment