Points: 3 pt/parfait
Score: 4/5
Review: This one surprised me. I kept thinking there was no way that this combination of pudding, peaches and gingersnaps was going to be worth the effort. But, it was. Strange. In retrospect, I don't think it was worth the points but it actually was pretty good. Oh, HG, why did I have to buy an entire box of gingersnaps to use TWO FREAKING cookies? Makes me sad. The serving size on the box is 150 calories for 5 cookies. I don't want to eat those and now they are in my pantry, staring me down. And it's really hard to crush gingersnaps. I was too lazy to dirty up the rolling pin so I labored away at it. So, I was already angry at the parfait by the time I went to eat it and like I said, it surprised me.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment