Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Scoopable Chinese Chicken Salad / Crunchy Sassy Chinese Slaw (vegetarian)

Points: 3 pt/1.5 c of scoopable chicken salad and 2 pt/1 c of crunchy sassy

Score: 3/5

Review: It was ok. I felt a little ripped off that it's essentially the same recipe except one has chicken and the other has almond slivers. But, at least I figured that out before I made the recipe so I could mix most of it, split it and try it both ways. Oh yeah, I got lazy and left out the water chestnuts. Could have been critical to the artistic integrity of the salad but I wanted to make the dang salad before my broccoli slaw spoiled. Super easy to make which is a plus but I like the slaw and salad dressing as a basic side anyway. I don't need all that other jazz.

http://www.hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=1490

No comments:

Post a Comment