Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cheesy-good Breakfast Tartlets

Points: 2 points/2 tartlets

Score: 4/5

Review: Takes a little patience to make. Probably a good entertaining meal but too much for just me and my husband when we are good with cereal. He really enjoyed these though. It takes about 10 minutes to make the "cup" part of the tartlet. It's a wonton wrapper (found in the fruit/veggie section of the grocery store - usually by tofu products/refrigerated salad dressings) that you spray some spray butter on and push it into the cupcake slots of a cupcake pan and bake for 10 minutes-GENIUS HG! But meanwhile you have to make the eggs and bacon and mushrooms and cheese sauce and mix and stuff it into the shell. That's a lot to handle when I've just woken up and I'm starving. I also thought they came out a bit salty but it did have added salt so maybe I could just omit that in the future. Makes 4 servings, but at 2 points/2 tartlets, I say go ahead and double up!

No comments:

Post a Comment