Points: 2 pt per 1/6 of casserole
Score: 4/5
Review: One of my biggest drawbacks to preparing recipes is that I NEVER read through them before I start the recipe. So, when I prepared my menu this week, I slapped this recipe on their as a main dish. Turns out it makes an excellent side dish but it's missing some stuff to pass as a main dish for me. Again, this was another surprise recipe for me. It calls for 32 oz of frozen spinach. I like spinach ok, but that just seemed like a lot. Each serving has over 5 oz of spinach. And then there's a ton of mushrooms and tiny bit of cheese. Did NOT sound like a winner to me. Sounded like a snooze-fest of veggies. But you know what? This simple concoction was awesome!
And even more exciting? Slap some spaghetti sauce on it and it's like eating PIZZA. And then it qualifies as a main course for me. Just like that.
http://www.hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=1406
We make this recipe often and we love it! We sub out the laughing cow soft cheese for soy cream cheese and the mozzarella for soy mozz. We love it!
ReplyDelete