Monday, September 14, 2009

Weeeee...Veggie Wheels! (vegetarian) - p82


Review: This recipe had a great flavor. You don't even realize you are eating fat-free cream cheese. It didn't take very long to make except for the time to allow the cream cheese to soften and re-harden. But the blend of flavor is great. I admit that the wheels would be a nice party option but I think for just one person I'd rather eat it as a burrito next time and not cut it up. This recipe does use a small amount of a bunch of things but I think those things are easily found in your fridge or can be readily implemented for other dishes. My husband even thought it was pretty good (I saw him eyeing my wheels and offered him one). He hesitantly said it was good when asked so I asked what it was missing and his reply: "Meat." Definitely a keeper though.

Score: 5/5
Prepared: 9/13/09

No comments:

Post a Comment