Review: This pizza is super duper easy and packed with tons of flavor. I was REALLY impressed by it! I will make this recipe again and again!!
Score: 5/5
Points: 3 pts for whole pizza!
Review: These chips are not all that great. It felt kind of cool to make my own chips but as soon as they started to cool off they started to taste stale. Plus, I can have a couple more Baked Tostito's for the same points value and not have to make my own chips. I'll probably just stick to that route.
Score: 3/5
Points: 2 pts for 12 chips
Review: Wow, this dip is REALLY good. I mean, I know I had it with stale chips but I think it was honestly GOOD. Very cheesey and packed full of filling stuff and easy to put together!
Score: 5/5
Points: 1 pt for 1/3 cup
No comments:
Post a Comment