Monday, January 18, 2010

Oat-rageous Chocolate Chip Pancake Minis, Chunky Apple-cinnamon Muffins, Cheesy-Good Cornbread Muffins, Chocolate Marshmallow Madness Cupcakes



Review: When they say mini, they mean mini. These are teeny, tiny! But yummy. I just think it's easier to make fewer, larger pancakes than 5 tiny ones. I've always been into regular pancakes with a ton of syrup so this was a change for me. Kind of a big step. So I ate them plain and pretty much felt like I was eating chocolate chip cookies.

Score: 4/5
Points: 3



Review: YOWSER. Now THIS is what I expected from the big blueberry muffins. These chunky Apple-cinnamon Muffins were A-MAZING. Again, very moist. But YUM YUM YUM. With a cinnamon/brown sugar crumble on top, how can you go wrong???

Score: 5/5
Points: 2



Review: So, I've made the Cheesy-Good Cornbread Muffins before. And they were pretty good. On the second day. So I made these the day before I wanted them. But I thought, if it's 2 points for each one and it makes 12, then I can make MINI cornbread muffins and have TWO (mind tricks). My mini muffin pan is silicon and for some reason it tastes like dishwashing detergent. So, the muffins did too. It was so sad to throw away 24 mini muffins.

Score: 3.5/5
Points: 2

http://www.hungry-girl.com/girls/biteoutdetails.php?isid=1304



Review: I'm glad I took this picture of the Chocolate Marshmallow Madness Cupcakes as soon as I made them. The marshmallow glaze seeped into these cupcakes and disappeared after this. Everyone seemed to enjoy these. They were cute and decorative and yummy.

Score: 4.5/5
Points: 2

Prepared: 1/10/10
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment