Review: I REALLY liked these fritters. I was really surprised that I didn't have to mince the apple but it was a happy surprise. And they were pretty huge for only 2 points. They were more soft than crispy and of course they were super apple-y. I really enjoyed them and got great reviews from those I shared with!
Score: 5/5
Points: 2
Score: 5/5
Points: 2
Review: The Cravin' Cap'n Crunch Shake was actually pretty good. It was really sweet and not weird at all (I thought it would be REALLY weird drinking a shake with Cap'n Crunch in it). Of course I was stuck with a box of super sugary cereal I don't normally eat but I found a family willing to adopt the cereal. In the end, I wouldn't make a 4 pt shake when I can make a 2 pt strawberry daquiri.
Score: 4/5
Points: 4

No comments:
Post a Comment