Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Swirls Gone Wild, EZ Basil Chicken and Cheesey Cauliflower Casserole

Swirls Gone Wild
Review: These brownies were pretty good. Not nearly as easy as No Pudge but they have a little something extra going on with the "swirl" factor. Not too difficult and pretty tastey.

Score: 4.5/5
Points: 3


EZ Basil Chicken
Review: The chicken was pretty neat and easy and packed a lot of flavor. I cooked it a little too long so it came out a little dry which took away from its amazing-ness. It normally would be very moist with all the juices it cooks in.

Score: 4/5
Points: 3 pt for 4 oz
http://www.hungry-girl.com/girls/biteoutdetails.php?isid=1459

Cheesey Cauliflower Casserole
Review: The Cheesey Cauliflower Casserole seems like it should also be amazing. It has all these great ingredients that sound rich and creamy but it falls flat on favor. It needs something to spice it up. Paired with the Basil chicken, it felt like it needed Italian spices but I don't know if I'd always recommend that.

Score: 3/5
Points: 2 pt for 1 cup

No comments:

Post a Comment