Review: So, I realize that this recipe doesn't look too great but it was pretty good. Especially if you like cucumbers in vinegar (which I don't). Everything marinades for a day or so and takes on a lot of balsamic flavor which makes it very flavorful but still crunchy. I weighed out 1 oz of regular Tortilla Scoops for something and it looked pathetic. It was 3 points and I think I got 4 chips. I showed my husband, "Look, I can have these 4 chips or half of this bowl of vegetables." He told me that I should NOT go into the infomercial business since he didn't think this recipe looked appetizing. However, you gotta give props that it HAS some impressive stats. I think 1 day of marinading works better than more. The vinegar gets a little strong after that.
Score: 4/5
Prepared: 11/3/09
http://www.hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=983
No comments:
Post a Comment