Review: So, this recipe wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. By no means was it good but that might be more user-error than anything else. #1 - I totally thought the sound of peach Jello was disgusting. #2 - I'm not a fan of fiber one crusts. Plus my pie pan is deceiving and I always think I've pushed the crust far enough up the sides and I never do. So, what happens is that I end up with a REALLY thick crust on the bottom and not enough up the sides. And then I can't use all the pie filling. I only used about half.
Then I was really amazed when I cut the pie and everything held together! But then my slice was like 90% fiber one and 10% peach jello. It was pretty sad. Maybe I won't totally write-off Fiber One crusts. Oh and before you get all grossed out by the ingredients, think about it - it's not much different from eating a bowl of cereal with peaches. Kind of.
Score: 2/5
Prepared: 12/24/09
No comments:
Post a Comment