Review: This soup has like 2000 ingredients. They are surprisingly cost effective, easy to find and easy to prepare. I threw everything in a food processor and was done. It was SUPER exciting. When I saw the list of ingredients I was like, "ugh, this is going to take me all night!" but then I was done. I'm still not sure about HG's cooking times. This recipe called for the soup to simmer for like 20 minutes. I think I went with 40 or so and even then the celery was still really crunchy.
I forgot the green beans but I don't think it matters. All I can really taste is the broth and the celery. But the soup is hearty and it's freaking ONE POINT. How awesome is that??? PRETTY FREAKING AWESOME.
Score: 4/5
Prepared: 12/29/09
Mmm...this looks good! I would like to try and make this one.
ReplyDelete