Monday, August 17, 2009

Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken Skewers


Review: So, I gotta give HG props for re-inventing the wheel. All my favorite recipes are classics that I've forgotten that I could have while doing WW. This is no exception. Simple skewers that were very tastey. I didn't have teriyaki sauce to drizzle over the cooked skewers so I substituted Dale's sauce which was pretty good. Of course the grilled veggies were amazing. Alf's only comment was that he'd prefer more red/yellow peppers and less green pepper.

My absolute favorite part was the grilled pineapple. My family never did pineapple on skewers growing up and I feel like I missed something BIG. It was like a party in my mouth! It was so freaking good. I think later this week I'm going to grill up all my leftover pineapple and gobble it up!

Score: 5/5
Prepared: 8/17/09

No comments:

Post a Comment