Review: I thought this recipe was going to take me forever. I always have such a hard time getting the right consistency with my bread crumb Fiber One but I think I got it down this time. You just have to plug your ears and keep processing. Using a food processor, I'd say it took me about 5 minutes to make my crust. Just enough time for the oven to heat up. Then it took me about another 10 to make the berry filling and then I was done.
I think I ended up with too much crust. I ended up dishing the pie out more as a crumble and it seemed like I had a lot of bites with crust and no berry. The crust was a pretty good flavor but the texture was tell-tale Fiber One. Kind of bizarre. Overall pretty yummy. Maybe better a la mode.
Score: 3/5
Prepared: 8/27/09
No comments:
Post a Comment