Review: I'm a little confused by the points of this salad. It calls for a veggie burger, though it says veggie-based rather than imitation meat and I find that very confusing. So, I used a Boca burger which is 1 pt. This salad says it is 4 pts. All of the other ingredients are zero points so I don't know how HG came up with 4 pts. Anyway, it has yellow squash on it which I had never had on a salad before. Or even raw. It was pretty good.
I was all prepared to tell you how I was starving after I ate this salad but I was not. I was truly amazed by how filling this salad was. Nothing great in the flavor department and I'm about Boca-burgered out so I might be a little biased. Good choice for a low-point meal.
Score: 4/5
Prepared: 8/19/09
Thanks for sharing! Veggies have lots of fiber and that is probably what filled you up. I know if I eat broccoli, I am set for a while.
ReplyDeleteIt usually fills me up right-away but then I'm hungry again after 30 minutes or an hour. This kept me full for a while!
ReplyDelete