Sunday, September 27, 2009

Caramel Pumpkin Pudding Cupcakes (vegetarian) - p212


Review: YUM. We almost ate all of these in one sitting. My husband thought they needed to cook longer but I think I cooked them to the right consistency according to the recipe. So, they're a little soft. The caramel drizzle didn't work out for me at all. And I'm said that I had to buy a whole package of caramels to melt 3 little cubes. But these are SUPER amazing. So long as you can find pumpkin.

There's a shortage of Libby's pure pumpkin. I had been looking everywhere I went and I just happened in a grocery store in a bad part of town and saw pumpkin and snatched up 3 cans. So, if you need pumpkin for any holiday recipes, grab a can if you see them!

Score: 5/5
Prepared: 9/26/09
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment