Review: I don't know exactly what I was expecting with this recipe - something more like a dip but I got more of a salsa-consistency. It took about 15 minutes or so to cut up everything which I didn't think was too bad since it makes a LOT. I used minced garlic instead of fresh and I'm usually of the opinion that you can never add too much. I think I added too much. This recipe was still really good but very garlic too. I toasted a pita and cut it into wedges and had some. I thought it was great. Of course one person said it looked like meatloaf and another person said it looked like cat vomit, but still. It wasn't very filling but it's also zero points per serving! I'd try it out at a party I host.
Score: 4/5
Prepared: 9/14/09
Thank you for sharing some of this with me. I really liked it! I had it on multigrain crackers. It did have a lot of garlic, but I enjoyed that. I think this would be a great dip to serve at a party. Yummy!
ReplyDelete