Sunday, September 27, 2009
Krispymallow Treat (vegetarian) - p219
Review: Strange little treat. It's like a rice krispie treat but not nearly as dense or as high in calories. I was supposed to cut this into 25 servings but all I could manage was 15. It's growing on me though. The flavor isn't bad and the recipe wasn't too hard. Kind of makes me want to make rice krispie treats though.
Score: 4/5
Prepared: 9/26/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have to ask...was there marshmallows in this? Marshmallows are not vegetarian BUT if you found a way to make these treats w/o the traditional mallow, I want in! I have bought vegetarian marshmallows over the internet. They are delightful, but expensive and inconvenient.
ReplyDeleteThe recipe calls for marshmallows which is actually its saving grace I think. I actually just read that marshmallows contain gelatin which I did not know. They've always been one of those mysterious foods to me.
ReplyDelete