Sunday, September 27, 2009

Vannillalicious Cafe Freeze (vegetarian) - p232


Review: So, I don't do coffee but this wasn't too coffee-y. I couldn't have had the whole thing but 1 sip wasn't revolting either. My husband absolutely loved this and gave it a 5/5. It has a bunch of ingredients but it's not too difficult to make it. It does have one specialty ingredient - torani's sugarfree syrup. After I purchased a case of the stuff to make the variety of HG recipes, I was surprised to find it in the Brier Creek super Walmart by the coffee stuff. I think they had almost every flavor except vanilla (necessary for this recipe).

Another interesting tidbit - Bean Trader's in Chapel Hill/Durham have Torani's SF available for mixing. Get a skim milk steamer with SF vanilla for a low point treat!

Score: 5/5
Prepared: 9/26/09
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment